- Current RN license required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- 3+ years’ clinical experience in some type of surgical services setting (OR, PACU, etc)
- 2+ years’ leadership experience required
The Director of Surgical Services will be responsible for the overall management of the Surgical Services Department. Must utilize proper quality management principles, maintain a safe environment of care, manage departmental resources, staff ...
- RN license required
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (A DN) required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Women’s Health clinical experience required
- 5+ years’ supervisor experience or 3+ years’ Director experience required
Provides for quality patient care through the effective management of professional and non-professional nursing personnel on respective units. Coordinates and guides nursing activities on a patient care unit. Has 24-hour responsibilities for ...
Our Construction client is seeking an experienced Director of Construction who can hit the ground running. To be considered, candidates must have 5+ years of multi-family construction management experience. The right personality is a candidate who has worked their way up the ranks, is a relationship builder and can listen and determine a course of action. In this position, you will be responsible for managing 5-6 field project managers and you have the ultimate responsibility on your projects. You ...
Graduate from School of Nursing
- 3-5 years experience is required
- Experience is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Promotes the philosophy, mission, goals and objectives of the institution and nursing department.
2. Participates in coordinating and integrating patient care services both intra and interdepartmental.
3. Actively participates in developing and implementing policies and procedures that guide and support patient care on their individual ...
1. Bachelors degree in nursing or health administration required. Masters in health care related field preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years case management, utilization management, discharge planning, disease management experience.
3. Acute hospital, home health and/or hospice experience preferred.
4. Basic computer knowledge, understanding of healthcare regulatory regulations to CM and utilization.
5. Knowledge base of InterQual and Milliman ...
JOB ID: OK25363
Job Title: Director of Maintenance
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Facility Maintenance
Run reports through Yardi system
Host meetings, budget, team building
Maintenance trade skills in electrical, HVAC, plumbing, general carpentry
Computer, excel, word, Yardi, outlook
Location: Oklahoma City
Salary: $25/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
GREAT OPPORTUNITY! Director of Pharmacy for new retail pharmacy in OKC area. Plans for multiple sites (up to ten) and want the Director to overtake them all as they start. Salary is aggressively negotiable with benefits and retirement. Call 877-309-3546
Job Title: Healthcare Receivables Director - 100% TRAVEL POSITION
Reports To: AVP of Operations
The Project Director leads our on-site facility project in A/R reduction. This role requires an advanced understanding of billing and collection techniques, as well as a working knowledge of supporting Patient Accounting functions. Focus is on cash collections and resolution of receivables, however, collaboration with other Revenue Cycle departments is frequently necessary. The client is generally the ...
I am seeking an enthusiastic, hands-on, experienced Beverage Director to lead and manage the day-to-day operations of several food service venues in a high-volume Casino in the OKC area. We are looking for someone who is a highly organized professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work proactively, who possesses good judgment and decision making skills and have proven experience successfully training and leading a team.
Position responsibilities will include the following:
• Current RN license required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
• 3+ years ED Director experience
• TNCC certification (or eligible) preferred
Will report to the CNO. Responsible for directing and coordinating the Emergency Department in a manner reflective of the hospital's philosophy and objective. Serves as the Nurse Administrator when necessary to provide leadership and management to personnel. Looking for someone comfortable with bedside nursing ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Oklahoma City easier than ever before.