- Current RN license required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- 3+ years’ clinical experience in some type of surgical services setting (OR, PACU, etc)
- 2+ years’ leadership experience required
The Director of Surgical Services will be responsible for the overall management of the Surgical Services Department. Must utilize proper quality management principles, maintain a safe environment of care, manage departmental resources, staff ...
- RN license required
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (A DN) required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Women’s Health clinical experience required
- 5+ years’ supervisor experience or 3+ years’ Director experience required
Provides for quality patient care through the effective management of professional and non-professional nursing personnel on respective units. Coordinates and guides nursing activities on a patient care unit. Has 24-hour responsibilities for ...
Graduate from School of Nursing
- 3-5 years experience is required
- Experience is required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Promotes the philosophy, mission, goals and objectives of the institution and nursing department.
2. Participates in coordinating and integrating patient care services both intra and interdepartmental.
3. Actively participates in developing and implementing policies and procedures that guide and support patient care on their individual ...
1. Bachelors degree in nursing or health administration required. Masters in health care related field preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years case management, utilization management, discharge planning, disease management experience.
3. Acute hospital, home health and/or hospice experience preferred.
4. Basic computer knowledge, understanding of healthcare regulatory regulations to CM and utilization.
5. Knowledge base of InterQual and Milliman ...
Job Summary: Performs field patient care. The NREMT-B should strive to achieve and maintain high levels of patient care and clinical performance. The medical and clinical performance standards will be in accordance with documented protocols, practices, and Medical Control Board directives; in the best interest of the patient; and confined to the scope of practice for an EMT for the State of Oklahoma.
Note***You must possess and maintain current Oklahoma motor vehicle operator’s license and be ...
Job Summary: Performs field patient care. The NREMT-Paramedic should strive to achieve and maintain high levels of patient care and clinical performance. The medical and clinical performance standards will be in accordance with documented protocols, practices, and Medical Control Board directives; in the best medical interest of the patient; and confined to the scope of practice for an EMT-Paramedic for the State of Oklahoma.
Note***You must possess and maintain a current Oklahoma motor vehicle ...
• Current RN license required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
• 3+ years ED Director experience
• TNCC certification (or eligible) preferred
Will report to the CNO. Responsible for directing and coordinating the Emergency Department in a manner reflective of the hospital's philosophy and objective. Serves as the Nurse Administrator when necessary to provide leadership and management to personnel. Looking for someone comfortable with bedside nursing ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Oklahoma City easier than ever before.