NW Recruiters is seeking a Business Development Manager. This role will be responsible for furthering our client’s strategic sales goals and objectives. Your primary accountabilities would be:
· Conduct market and competitive analyses; identify, screen, and help assess new business opportunities.
· Lead all aspects of the technical proposal response process; develop content that is compelling and compliant.
· Manage our client’s social media presence (e.g., Linked In, Twitter) and other ...
Lifestyle Lift® is a great place to build a successful career. With more than 65 locations across the United States, Lifestyle Lift is the largest medical practice specializing in facial rejuvenation. We have an exciting career opportunity available for an experienced Manager!
*This position does not provide medical advice nor practices medicine.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Oversees the daily operations of the practice and is responsible for the ...
Our client is an established but still growing telecom company seeking a dynamic professional to lead it into the next phase of company growth as he/she will drive the business into new geographic expansion. The ideal candidate will have broad-based leadership experience from the industry with product development, marketing, channel sales and dealer management expertise. This professional will have the business acumen to grow to the COO in 1-2 years.
· Support ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Business Development Manager. This role will be responsible for organization and maintenance of our community business partners, becoming involved with community entities, relationship building with our partners, including grocery store management and external sales. The position works closely with District Managers to obtain an understanding of territory needs and product results to create a plan to accumulate and penetrate targeted community business partners and ...
Management Training Program (fayetteville)
compensation: $400.00 Guaranteed Weekly Base PLUS commission
Just Graduated? Need Work Experience? We will train!
One of NWA's leading companies is expanding and hiring for our Management Training Program.
Management Training Program - This is where thousands of successful careers are launched -- including our current CEO, Monty Little. Nearly all of our employees start in this program. You will learn our business from the inside out -- taking care of ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Director of Engineering candidate. This role will be responsible for building a world-class team of engineers dedicated to bringing the power of analytics to a much broader audience, building a robust, intuitive product, founded on a core platform that scales on both database and Hadoop platforms. The product roadmap is unusually wide-ranging and technically deep. The team will need to iterate quickly to meet the demands of a fast-moving market, and will frequently have to ...
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: 5+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
• The Project Coordinator is responsible for maintaining daily accuracy for milestone forecast and actual along with documentation management for all activities.
• The Project Coordinator is a supporting function to the Project Manager and the Key interface for the Project Manager to back office functions such as Earned Value Manager/C&P Engineer and IPM ...
The Division Vice President of Business Development (DVP) is responsible for the overall coordination of a specific geographic territory within the healthcare industry. Areas of focus must be client management, revenue generation, resource allocation and territory alignment.
Essential Job Functions
· Leads regional team in thought and planning for sales initiatives
· Leads client management efforts across regional area
· Grows and develops new and existing client relationships ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Divisional Sales Director. This role will be responsible for increasing our market share while leading a team and delivering superior customer service to our clients.
· Develops a strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability for the branch. Increases sales and profits by generating new business and sourcing top talent for our clients.
· Builds and maintains account portfolio of clients and prospects with ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Business Development Manager. This role will be responsible for selling our client’s comprehensive offerings by: contacting the company’s target customers, identifying new clients, and presenting our offerings to potential clients, and closing business. The focus will be on selling our client’s comprehensive offerings.
Essential Functions of the Business Development Manager:
· Develop new business by proactively contacting potential clients via telephone, internet, ...
Razor Management Inc is one of the fastest and most successful marketing and advertising firms in the area and we are currently going through a nationwide expansion. We are hiring entry level and experienced public relations, marketing, and retail representatives that will have the opportunity to advance into management. Our firm provides exceptional customer service and continually develops new marketing campaigns for our high profile clients.
RAZOR MANAGEMENT HAS OPENED UP 2 NEW OFFICES WITHIN ...
Razor Management, is looking to hiring an Account Manager in our Oklahoma City office. Position is full time and recent grads are welcome. Please submit your resume for further consideration.
* Supports the Senior Account Manager/Director to help clients strengthen their brand identities and market presence
* Works with the account team to insure high quality and responsive service to clients
* Meets multiple schedule deadlines.
* Develops image and branding ...
Mar 13 -
eBay Classifieds lists numerous advertisements for business & management jobs in Oklahoma City, which include jobs such as executive director, assistant manager, supply chain analyst, product management business analyst, career consultants, account executive business jobs and management jobs. When you find a job that interests you, send in a resume and cover letter, as well as any further information that may be required. It may be better to phone the advertiser if a phone number is included. This can be done by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Perhaps you are hoping to move to the area and you need to find a business or management job quickly.